Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Dirty Girls

I pretty much vanished off the planet for a couple of weeks back. I spent pretty much every waking moment painting and crafting, and a fair amount of those were at work.

Sadly I didn't finish everything, but you have to look for it.

Here is my (nearly) completed project!



I had hoped for 'Best Painted' again (Tied for it with my Eldar last month) but someone came a little harder with theirs this time. I still have a lot of work that I could still do on the girls, but I felt what I had was pretty good. Mostly my vehicles need trim and wash work and the display board is a little monochromatic, so I'll probably dash some grass here and there. The 'mud' though, I believe came out quite impressive. There were times when I was working on it that I actually forgot it was paint, glue and flock and thought I was getting mud all over me. Yuck!

I did perform better this round. I went from 18th (with Eldar) in a field of 28 to 17th (with Sisters) and from 1 win to 2. I do believe I'm going to bring the Sisters again for this next round. I have been however, growing more and more in love with Terminators again. I may revisit my Chaos Marines. Especially after obtaining a Chaos Lord in Terminator armor recently.

I've also been working on my Cami-paign alot. More on that to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment