Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Final list for tournament.

Finally got a good photo of the detail
I've done some testing with this list and though it seems rather hit or miss (how DO you deal with missile spam anyway) my hits have been pretty good. I'm not sure what I could change at this point and still keep my banshees in there. I guess I'll just go and look pretty. I'm willing to bet my Tyranid list would perform better, but there's no way I could get all the work done that I need to by the end of the week. So I'll just go for 'best painted' with what I have. :) I'm still going to try my best of course. I'm hoping that the missions being different will help me out.



We're using the team missions (modified for singles) from Adepticon 2010 (#s 1, 3 & 4). They look cute and I'm looking forward to playing them not to mention just being able to 'get my geek on' and meet a few new people on the way.

So here's my list;

1 Farseer, Doom
1 Farseer, Runes x2, Spirit Stones, Doom, Fortune, Singing Spear
4 Fire Dragons, + 1 Fire Dragon Exarch, Firepike
   1 Wave Serpent, Spirit Stones, TL Scatter Lasers
8 Howling Banshees, + 1 Exarch, War Shout, Mirrorswords
   1 Wave Serpent, Spirit Stones, TL Bright Lances
8 Howling Banshees, + 1 Exarch, Executioner
   1 Wave Serpent, Spirit Stones, TL Bright Lances
5 Dire Avengers
5 Dire Avengers
5 Pathfinders (Rangers)
1 Falcon, Holo-Field, Spirit Stones, Missle Launcher, Shuriken Cannon
1 Falcon, Holo-Field, Spirit Stones, Missle Launcher, Shuriken Cannon
1 Wraithlord, Wraithsword, Bright Lance

Oh and SO happy with this camera... Lots of photos will be taken of tourney!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a very solid list. I would hate to take my beloved Chaos against it hahaha. Plus, they look awesome! You should have best painted for sure. Good luck with the scenarios, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not bad at all, and it scared me plenty. Just remember, stick and move! Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!

    ReplyDelete