Wednesday, July 14, 2010


I'm starting work Monday so I'm using this last week of 'freedom' to patch up all the little 'incompletes' I left on my Eldar trying to get them table ready. One of the things I skipped was the banners for my jetbikes. I've actually made a couple of attempts before but without success or just plain creative block, but last night it came together. The angle of the banner pole threw me off before, but I think I've got it figured out now. They're a little smaller than I originally wanted too, but I had to be sure they'd fit in the storage case, which I made forgetting I was going to put banners on them.
I've also got a banner made for my Shining Spears, but not sure if I want to put those on just yet. Will have to see how they look.
Obviously this is a test banner, I'm either going to print it on some fancy paper or put a pattern behind it.
Next thing I tackle is the Autarch's banner. She wants something grand! I feel it will help balance out the less-than-stellar job I did on the hood of her bike as well. Farseer Elorrah gets nothing though, since her robes flapping about behind her cover up where the banner post attaches. Besides, I don't want to take away from the detail work on the hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment