Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eldar - Falcon, now with squigglies!!


Oh my goodness!! I'm finally done with the falcons. I got the detail I wanted on them for so long. Now I just have to get the wave serpents done. I'm probably not going to put quite as much detailing on them though. I'm very happy with the squigglies though. I wanted a bit more organic look to my tanks, instead of plain color. I would like to add a little battle damage too.


I may not make my end-of-week deadline. I don't think my color ink cartridge has enough ink for a whole page of banners. Also Friday is an all day geek fest with Da Machine at his place. We'll see what Saturday brings though. Trying to be optomistic here. I'm sure I'll be able to get all the weapons magnetized and touch up painting shouldn't be too bad. Still haven't decided on a basing theme however, so that can wait a little bit longer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, if I could borrow your patience and eye for detail that would be just awesome! Nice work. I've always liked those sorts of details painted on, but never had the talent for it.

    ReplyDelete