Daemonhunter, Marine, Tau, Eldar Objectives:
1. The defense laser must be silenced! 1 point for destroying, 2 points for securing.
2. Stop the Warp Bomb. 1 point if you can prevent it being delivered to it's destination, 2 points if you control it. You can carry it, but intel reports that anyone in less than power armor (3+ save) would be not protected by it's chaos warping effects.
3. 1 point for each bastion that you control.
4. You've recieved orders to bring back a Tyranid Synaptic organism for study. 1 point for having a Tyranid Primary marker. You will also get a non-primary marker for killing a tyranid HQ in hand to hand. You will get 1 point for each of these you get back to your Forward base (even if it's a ruin).
5. Killing Xylar ne'Ivis is 1 VP, Capturing him is worth 2!
Tyranid, Genestealer Cult/PDF, Chaos Objectives:
1. Defend the Bastions in the city. This means you cannot allow attackers to be in base to base even if they are in ruins. 1 point per bastion.
2. Delivering a Primary HQ marker to the hive bastion. 1 point each.
3. Having the Doomsday Device in an Active state - 1 point. If the Warp Bomb is attatched to it - 2 points.
4. Taking the Attackers' forward base: 1 point for destroying it, 2 points for capturing it intact.
5. The Tau shot down the Chaos General's ship. Twice now. 1 VP for killing the Tau commander 2 VP for capturing him so that he can be 'thanked' properly.
The revolution will be televised!